View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #37
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: James Harrison Just Doesn't Get It

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
I would attach a screenshot but for some reason I cant not attach anything.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...92384189739122
So you showed a picture where the DB is clearly about to hit him in the facemask/side of the helmet? That is defined as illegal right now. You may not like it but it is spelled out illegal. As I said, six inches lower is totally legal. You keep ignoring the basic physics of the situation. If your body but not your head are impacted the head goes toward the impact. When the opposite happens, the head was impacted.