View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #36
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 36798 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: James Harrison Just Doesn't Get It

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Look at the 20 second mark of the video. I don't judge on the sound because I have no idea who is editing. But look at the motion of the head. This is physics 101. Actually it appears clear to me the helmets contact, but.... If the head is unimpeded and the torso is impacted the head will continue in the direction of movement i.e. snap forward. If the head is impacted it may go in the opposite direction. His head was impacted and that is a violation of the rules as they stand.
I would attach a screenshot but for some reason I cant not attach anything.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...92384189739122

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is online now   Reply With Quote