View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #48
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texans will go to the Superbowl IF....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I went ahead and chose Schaub for the purposes of this exercise because if you have a QB that is making plays and doing it when you need it most that might be the single most valuable thing for a football team...

But in reality it's going to take a combination of these things. It's not all on Schaub or all on one area.
I chose the OL playing better for the same reason. Schaub can and does make plays when protected and the defense is having to key on the running game instead of stopping it on their way to the QB.

I also 100% agree that it will take a combination of those things (OL and have a big ST play or two are my two biggest ones) to reach the Super Bowl.