View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #47
GNTLEWOLF
All Pro

Rep Power: 2051 GNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to GNTLEWOLF
Default Re: The Texans will go to the Superbowl IF....

Back when Carr was our QB, I defended him with criticism of the O-line. As an ex offensive lineman, I believe the O-line is the heart and soul of any working Offense. A good O-line can cover a multitude of frailties in a QB, running back and game plan. A great o-line can make hall of famers out of mediocre coaches, QB's, running backs and WR's.
In spite of the obvious weaKnesses of Schaub and Kubiak and a regression by Foster, I have to say that if the O-line plays better, The Texans have a chance at a SuperBowl
GNTLEWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote