View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #35
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 391219 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: James Harrison Just Doesn't Get It

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I must need glasses because I didn't see them hit either. It's pretty durn close but after watching carefully... it does not appear to me that any helmets touched each other. Can you hear them collide in the video?
Look at the 20 second mark of the video. I don't judge on the sound because I have no idea who is editing. But look at the motion of the head. This is physics 101. Actually it appears clear to me the helmets contact, but.... If the head is unimpeded and the torso is impacted the head will continue in the direction of movement i.e. snap forward. If the head is impacted it may go in the opposite direction. His head was impacted and that is a violation of the rules as they stand.