View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #44
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Texans will go to the Superbowl IF....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Part of me wants to pick o-line, but great play by the line cannot overcome a bad QB performance. However, a great QB performance can overcome mediocre line play.

No Super Bowl champion has ever made it through the playoffs in spite of lousy performances by their QB. The QB touches the ball on every offensive play, has the ability to change plays at the line, and has the ability to make something happen when things break down.

Schaub has to step up and 'be the man' in the playoffs if the Texans want to have a chance at the Lombardi. So for that reason, I'm picking #3.
I see what you're saying.

But if this line plays better, that's in both the run & passing game. If Arian & Tate gets the run on, everything is easier for Matt Schaub. His play won't look so bad, because then he can just take what the defense gives him instead of having to create like an elite QB.