View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #34
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: James Harrison Just Doesn't Get It

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
What delusional anti-Goodell world are you living in? The helmets clearly hit. I'm not saying I love the rule and in fact have criticized it but that under the current rules is an obviously illegal hit.
I must need glasses because I didn't see them hit either. It's pretty durn close but after watching carefully... it does not appear to me that any helmets touched each other. Can you hear them collide in the video?