View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #11
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which player(s) will you focus on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I am certain there are players who blow apart after a great season like Conner's 2011 but what's puzzling is why. No health issues, team even stronger and a contract year. A relatively small (I guess) weight gain should not have caused derailment & if it did, why not lose said weight to eventually recover? While letting him leave removes a larger salary, it leaves us with a question mark over a prime position. Hopefully, Mercilus and Reed will be productive and a draft pick will increase depth. Team gets younger...
If you think about Barwin's season last year it wasn't really all that great...He started off slow and then finished ok...

He had 4 sacks against The Jags last year. Now he beat the OT last year, but four times? That screams bad O-line/QB play seeing as he didn't even get two in any other game...

Take away those 4 sacks or heck just take away two of them and he's not in double digits last year. I think he got fat off of the one game against the Jags and it made him look like he had a pretty good year.

His year was ok overall with that one big game.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote