View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161936 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which player(s) will you focus on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I've been honing in on Barwin lately..just rewatched the Indy & Minny games...Considering the position he plays in this defense, how much we went into this season relying on him to continue his growth from last year.....this guy is doing absolutely nothing out there....Talk about someone we need to bench...
I am certain there are players who blow apart after a great season like Conner's 2011 but what's puzzling is why. No health issues, team even stronger and a contract year. A relatively small (I guess) weight gain should not have caused derailment & if it did, why not lose said weight to eventually recover? While letting him leave removes a larger salary, it leaves us with a question mark over a prime position. Hopefully, Mercilus and Reed will be productive and a draft pick will increase depth. Team gets younger...