View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #124
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65087 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
So if you see something that you find fault with and mention it in here then you're a "miserable fan"? I just don't understand that, probably never will. See, most of you ****ing clones think you're either with us or against us. You either got your Texans gear on and you're waving your little flag and everything is coming up roses or you're a "hater" and must be leading a miserable life where you can never be happy and never appreciate what you've been lucky enough to be given.

What kind of Black/White world do you live in? I see Gray everywhere. I'm happy with what's working, wanting to see improvement with what's not, and frustrated with things that seem to go unaddressed for years and years. I'm going to point at the naked emperor and say that he's nekkid if he doesn't have any clothes on (doesn't mean I hate him) and I'm going to applaud him when he does something great (doesn't mean he's infallible). The one thing I hate about this place is that if you don't agree with what all the posters around you have to say then you're somehow a bad fan and you don't know what you're looking at. It's always been that way here and before at the other board. Maybe it's part of being a sports fan or something, I don't know. Texecutioner lately spends more time telling people that they aren't qualified to talk about football than anyone I've ever seen. and now you're going to wade in and complain about all the miserable fans? Guess what? I'm not miserable. I'm perfectly happy with my football experience this year. Could it be better? Sure.

If it ends in one of these and not a bunch of these

then yes, it will be better. Even if it doesn't it's the best season they've ever had. What's not to like? Why does dissent about details or the play of a few guys have to translate into my being miserable fan to you? You see, instead of discussing the relative merits of these things (I think we need to go in another direction at QB, maybe you don't agree, we go back and forth... you know) instead we get all this posing and posturing from a bunch of fans who think they're self appointed fan-ambassadors or something. Like Saudi "moral police" they run up and down the board telling people that they are whiners for not whistling Zip-a-Dee-Doo-da out their asses because the Texans have 12 wins. To me that is what makes a miserable fan.

And you know what else? Any dip**** who stumbles in here is qualified to talk about football. Get off your high horses with all this BS about who is or isn't qualified to talk about this team and this game. If you care about the outcome of these games and wins have you walking on air or losses make you die inside you are qualified to talk about football. You might not be qualified to play it, coach it, or be an NFL GM but you can damn sure talk about it.
Rep from a rival fan. Great post that brought back old early 90s memories.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is online now   Reply With Quote