View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Which player(s) will you focus on?

Schaub for me. He can and has overcome Oline, Rb and receiver issues before. Team needs to look at the QB to keep them focused and pumped up. He calls the plays and per both him and Kubiak, Matt can audible out. I want to not see a dazed look but a keen "I know where we go next." He has to check down, not force ball & keep the chains moving. Open it up and stop the dinkem passes that get AJ beat up hoping he can turn 2-3 yards into 10. Utilize his RB in passing scheme a bit too.