View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #3
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alternate Texans Logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I really like it Andrew, seriously. I say it that way because I do have one criticism that really has nothing to do with the fine craftsmanship. Scary if you get a little superstitious like me...lol.

I think it's the tail, but it looks a little like Detroit's lion. Other than that, heck of a job, I like.
hmmm... didn't pay much attention to that. I'll see what I can do.