View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #19
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 58086 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texans will go to the Superbowl IF....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I picked getting homefield.
Im kinda wondering if getting home field could be a bad thing. Hear me out. There is a high probability for snow the next few weeks in Denver and NE. That should favor the better running team. Would you rather face Manning in an open stadium with snow coming down or in a closed loud stadium with good conditions? Same goes for Brady but he has experience in it. I don't like the fact that we will have 2 weeks off either if we get home field. Not the way we have been playing.

I know it's crazy! Dammit I wish Denver and NE would get eliminated in the first round!!!!!! Seems like time is standing still right now. HURRY UP PLAYOFFS!!!!!