View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #125
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Absolutely nothing wrong with this line of thinking. If you think the Colts are as good as the Vikings (which they aren't) & you think they may win, because they are good... no problem.

If you think the Texans will lose because they suck... surely you see the difference?

by the way, the Vikings are +6 in turnovers. The Colts are -16. pull up their penalties & I bet it's just as drastic a difference. Look at their points differential. The Colts are not a good team.
I think it's too close to definitively call, but my money is on Houston because I believe are aware they have used up all the favors 12 wins will buy them. I believe they have gotten an earful from fans and media and now that they truly need to win to keep that they have, they are indeed refocused.

The Texan fan in me HAS to believe that.

We'll agree to disagree on the Vikes/Colts assessments, but that's neither here nor there anyway.