View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #121
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
If a Texans fan weighs the upcoming game against the Colts and comes to the conclusion his/her money would be on the Colts, how is that unacceptable? I take it as one person's opinion right or wrong and move on without judgement.

Fwiw, in my mind the Colts come with roughly the same degree of difficulty as the Vikings do, if not slightly better than the Vikes as of this typing, so those that have the feeling we could lose on Sunday is not the most absurd thing in the world.
Absolutely nothing wrong with this line of thinking. If you think the Colts are as good as the Vikings (which they aren't) & you think they may win, because they are good... no problem.

If you think the Texans will lose because they suck... surely you see the difference?

by the way, the Vikings are +6 in turnovers. The Colts are -16. pull up their penalties & I bet it's just as drastic a difference. Look at their points differential. The Colts are not a good team.