View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #8
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1620 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Platinum Parking pass for playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
PC! I sent you a PM after the first post! Guess it got lost in cyberspace someplace. lol I'm definitely interested. Just PM me or give me a call. Also interested in next year, if you decide to sell.
Hello Sandy

I've been waiting for you to ask again for the parking pass for next year? I will sell you the parking pass for next year and transfer the parking pass rights to your account, if you so choose. I'm sure we can transfer it, not sure how, I'm sure it's just a phone call. I know it didn't cost anything in the pass, but not sure now.

Preston
...aka...Bullpen 1
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote