View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #112
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2844 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
You said it man....horrible! I had food poisoning and was violently ill for last Sunday's game against the Vikings but I was in Houston visiting family so I laid on the couch at my Aunt's to watch the game. I had been trying to hold back vomit the whole day and finally near half time I said I would rather be throwing up....so I did....and frankly I enjoyed that more than watching that swirling turd of a game. Pathetic!

now your gareteed to sweep the afc south becuase texans cant lose two in a row right?
coltfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote