View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #18
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 62368 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfan123 View Post
the defense played like pyoff caliber team agaisnt vikings they did soemthing no team has done contain peterson..they would of won if wasnt for that horrid offense
You said it man....horrible! I had food poisoning and was violently ill for last Sunday's game against the Vikings but I was in Houston visiting family so I laid on the couch at my Aunt's to watch the game. I had been trying to hold back vomit the whole day and finally near half time I said I would rather be throwing up....so I did....and frankly I enjoyed that more than watching that swirling turd of a game. Pathetic!

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote