View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #107
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

I want to know why it is that IF our team goes 12-3 it means that there is automatically NO complaining allowed?

Miserable? MISERABLE?

If you aren't miserable then you don't know what happiness looks and feels like. Happiness is a Lombardi Trophy, not 12-3 and praying for HFA in a final game on the road against your divisional rival.

For me, this team started off looking like the real deal. The past four weeks, maybe even stretching back to 5 games ago for all I care, we've looked like a Wild Card team.

I now think the Texans are in the same league as the Ravens. Denver and New England will get the two first round byes. We'll be hosting a Wild Card game.

So, "yeah," miserable is OK. It's fair, it's accurate, and it's appropriate when considering what we had to look forward to back when we were 12-1. This team needs every single advantage it can get: Rest for the players, HFA throughout, every single thing we can have go our way...because otherwise I'm not seeing the resiliency I saw back in the two OT games. Since then, we've looked indifferent and apathetic and plain ass ugly.