Thread: First 2013 mock
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #10
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First 2013 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I think the DT's that fit our system are Kawann Short, Sylvester Williams, Jesse Williams, and possibly Sharrif Floyd. I think at least one of them should be available when we pick in the 1st. As for who to take in the 3rd, none at this time, but that may change after the Senior Bowl and Combine once we get more info. on alot of these players. Later round guys to keep an eye on, I like Brandon Williams, Cory Grissom, Abry Jones, or Anthony Rashad White. As for a trade down, moving out of the 1st round, I hope not. But I would like to see us use our own picks to move back up into the 2nd round a couple times with Ben Tate and TJ Yates also being trade bait. I'd really like to see us come away with a 1st and at least three 2nd round picks. We need quality not quantity, and the expected Comp. picks should allow us to do this. In fact I hope Rick Smith is on the phone now talking with some of his fellow GM buddies laying the ground work for draft day trades.

I thought I was the only crazy person up this time of night.
Remember those Comp picks cant be traded. I think it highly unlikely that they come away with thee #2's. Could see Tate moved , not sure what he would net in return , dont see Yates going anywhere.

IM up because my hand is absolutely killing me and the pain meds arent helping at all.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote