View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #43
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I agree with everything you said here except that Williams is a "great" penetrator. I think he is good but defiantly not great. Ive said this before, The one thing that I really like about Short is his ability to disengage from OL and attack the ball with a burst. It's very Watt like. IMO that is what makes Watt so special and is the biggest reason I like Short. Again JMO.
For a NT I think Sylvester's penetrating ability if very good/great. He's got a great swim move. I agree with you about Short and would love to see him lined up next to JJ and Antonio.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote