Thread: First 2013 mock
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #8
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First 2013 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
The biggest point we differ on is Shaun Cody, I don't think the Texans re-sign him. He's to old, to injured, and not productive enough to give a FA contract to. I saw him in the Colts game being manhandled by a single blocker easily. I think if the Texans were going to re-sign him they would have done so before this season started like Brown and Schaub since Cody would have been a fairly cheap re-sign.
If they dont resign him .... that changes everything. I'll have to go back and re-evaluate my positions and make adjustments. But again , I dont see Cody's position on this defense warranting a #1 pick unless one of the stud prospects falls ..... I dont see any of the first round worthy guy's being on the board at ~28-32.

Any guy's youd take in the 3rd or even a move up into round two to fill that spot ?

Hell , I could see Smith moving out of the first all toghther .... giving us multiple picks in rounds two and three to play with.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote