View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #40
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Wow I don't see any of that. You do know he played with a bad ankle a few games this year right? Maybe thats where you are getting "disappears far too much for long stretches. #nomotor.".

as for limited production,

Short 42 tackles, 14.5 tackles for a loss, six sacks, four passes broken up, four blocked kicks and a forced fumble.

Williams 42 tackles, 13.5 tackles for a loss and six sacks.
That I did not know .... so many prospects , hard to keep up with everything.

From what I had seen , he would have a good quarter , or a few good plays , then disappear for a half .... Yes he put up stats , but went long stretches without doing much.

That injury may have had something to do with what I was seeing .... Still , I think both are long gone before the Texans select in the first round.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote