Thread: First 2013 mock
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #5
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First 2013 mock

JMO:

1. Trufant, this might be a little early but considering CB is a premium position and like QB's they usually go a little early, it's not a bad pick. I'd prefer a NT here but I could go for CB in the 1st. He'd add quality depth to our secondary.
2. Long, love this pick. He might take a year to grow and adjust to the NFL but he's going to be a very good player.
3. Johnson, love this pick as well. He adds some size to our ILB's.
3b. Rogers, great pick if still available but I think he goes earlier. I also have doubts the Texans would take a pot head.
4. Williams, not a bad pick if we keep Cody but this guy is going to take a couple years to develop.
5 and 5b. Washington and Smith, I know nothing about either player.
6. Carrie, same as above.
7. Tutogi, I think we can probably get him as an UDFA but I agree with the position and size of player for it. I like J.C. Copeland here, Vonta vol. 2.0.
7b. Fauria, you really think he falls this far? Tall, athletic TE, can he block?
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote