View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #36
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I wouldnt mind an upgrade inside .... but you have to remember that Cody is on the is sidelines on passing downs and that they tend to go with another DE (3-4 de) moving inside .... especially earlier in the year before injuries sent Harris to the IR. They had Watt , with Ninja and Harris or Crick inside and Barwin playing a more typical DE.

The only way you upgrade the NT spot is with a three down player .... and I only see one of those guys in this entire draft and he'll be gone top five.

In looking for help for Watt and Ninja on those passing situations .... I think you have to look at a 3-4 DE rather than a NT type.
Who are you referring too? Have you scouted Short?