View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #34
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Getting help doesn't mean 1st rd help. I want a dominating NT just as much as the next guy. But with the way the offense has looked, it's time to invest high picks in it. Luckily this yr is a good yr to fill holes on the OL/WR.

My mind on the Texans needs changed when I saw 2 offensive TD's in 14 qtrs. But if you want a 3rd or later NT Brandon Williams or Cory Grissom might be good picks.
Really can't go wrong either way. But I've always been a build the trenches first guy. However really good guards can be found alot later than really good D linemen. Plus scheme is important to remember. Our Scheme allows for us to be able to take OL later and still get high quality fits. If you can get a starting DL that really fits your scheme you jump on it.