View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #47
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would be Schaub's trade value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
It depends on how much upside is there. I am pleased with Jones' performance as a rookie so far, and Brooks has even more natural ability. We agree on Smith, so one of those guys can slide over to left guard.
If Brooks works out , I have no problem moving one of he or Jones to the left side.

In my first mock for 2013 I have the Texans taking Kyle Long in round two - he can play either goard spot and right tackle. If Brooks and Jones can man the guard positions , Long would probably send Newton to a backup spot.

Getting rid of Wade Smith would also save the team about $3m twards next years cap with about $750k in dead money.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote