View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012   #30
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Can you compare Short to Brandon Williams who also has rep for penetrating (8.5 sacks 17.5 TFL) and can clog middle at 325lbs. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...andon-williams

If you can offer comparison, please consider the round difference. Seems like Brandon would be the superior choice especially if some are right that Cody will return.
Honestly don't know much about him. Don't have access to much division 2 game tapes. I know he is going to play in the senior bowl so we'll have to see what he's all about there. His write ups are intriguing I'll say that. But with any small school player it will come down to ability to impress against better competition in the off season.

My take on Short is that he is perfect fit for our defensive scheme and would be an instant starter. Therefore worthy of a first round pick, even a move up depending on cost. And yes thats even if we keep Cody. Not that I think Cody is that bad either. I just think Short is that good and fits that well.