View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012   #85
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Doc Jean just dropped a bunch of knowledge on this fool....

As it turns out (while still not a minor procedure and still with risks) it's probably gonna be okay! The by-pass isn't nearly intrusive as I first thought.

Doc Jean got in contact with the cardioligist (or whatever) on my moms case... Yeah, can y'all believe that??? Doc made some calls and talked to my moms physician.....

Thanks Doc Jean!!! Much love brother!!!! This is twice now that you've helped me through!!

I'm sure that whenever I post tomorrow afternoon, ALL will be well!!

AGAIN.... Thanks DOC JEAN!!!
I'll be thinking of you guys. I'm sure all will be fine, but continued thoughts and prayers nonetheless.