View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012   #44
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 77572 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would be Schaub's trade value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
In the coming offseason , I'd like to see them pick up two stud OL , one at RT and another inside be it thru the draft or FA.

Im looking at a second round pick on an OG in most of my mock scenario's sandwiched by WR and CB one way or another in rounds 1 & 3.
Drafting rookies means sacrificing half a season or more of reliable offense. It takes a lot of reps in the ZBS before it works. I think it was Texans Chick who made the point that rotating the right guards was detrimental to the overall line performance.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote