View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012   #43
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would be Schaub's trade value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I agree completely about heavy investment in o-line. I'm a firm believer that games are won/lost in the trenches. A great line can make a decent RB good and a good back great. And then with a statue QB, we need all the protection that we can get.
In the coming offseason , I'd like to see them pick up two stud OL , one at RT and another inside be it thru the draft or FA.

Im looking at a second round pick on an OG in most of my mock scenario's sandwiched by WR and CB one way or another in rounds 1 & 3.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote