View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012   #42
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would be Schaub's trade value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
The 3 loses were games in which we lost the LOS battle. Especially the game against the Vikes.

Blame Schaub for falling after wiffs, blame Foster for running in to a pile or falling every chance he gets, but they had one thing in common, the OL play.

When we were blowing opponents out, the O-Line was generally mauling the other team.

If the OL doesn't get it together then Foster will get hit behind the LOS every other play, his patience is a virtue with solid OL play, but with out the OL playing well, it results in lost yardage.

In Indy and the playoffs, I think you will be able to tell how the game will go withing a series or two based on two things. How is the O-Line Playing, and are the TE's involved in the game. In our loses and tight games we struggled with one of those two, or both issues, which took away deep drops for the longer throws, play action and the bootleg, and the running game.
Great post. MSR

I agree completely. I get a feel of how games are going to play out in the first quarter. I'm not Nostradamus or anything, but when our o-line is getting manhandled early on, it is usually a bad sign of things to come.

I told my wife early in all three losses that I had a bad feeling about those games, and it was because of the lack of running lanes and pressure on the QB. It helps me to detach my emotions and just watch the game instead of being angry about it.