View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012   #25
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Because of rankings I trust like
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...nkings/2013/WR #53 with 6 WR ahead of him. Not saying he will be 53rd player selected but should be there top 8 or so of second round. I have watched him a lot as those ranked above him. I can't argue with those evals but I have him 3rd behind Keenan Allen and T. Williams. If Texans select him in first really cool & reduces risks of losing him. Patterson has some excellent film but also some not so good. He will not get the calls in NFL that he has in college when he pushes off the DB. I do not evaluate him as a PR but he can do that.
Fair enough. Was just wondering.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote