View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012   #77
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Moms went to Methodist Emergency Room early this morning.

I didn't get news until mid-afternoon. Apparently she has a signicant blood clot in her right arm. They had no pulse at her wrist on the right side.

Doctors are worried about how to remove it and which way they will "go in"... Apparently if they go in the "wrong way" the clot could travel its (evil, effed up way) to her brain, (i.e. stroke).

In addition to that, it looks like she'll have to undergo another bi-pass... On the upside, they said they wouldn't be using pig veins this time...
Prayers Bill! My step-sister's husband has had the pig thing done twice but I understand there is a new and better thing now. Perhaps CND can talk to you about that.