View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012   #9
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Texans are in prime position to finally address a serious upgrade inside. Cody is a free agent. Quin is more important to retain so unless Shaun is willing to stay here for less money (doubtful) there is a serious gap/hole in the middle. Perfect timing to move forward via the draft with a player more capable & who will be a foundation piece on defense. It is also imperative, that JJ Watt stays clean & healthy. Teams are double teaming him. Don't you expect Indy to adjust their defense second time around based on Watt did to them a couple weeks ago? They will do this & without fear because nobody next to Watt creates a mismatch & can be single blocked. Watt has been remarkably durable during this whole process but how long can he sustain such hand to hand combat? I'd say that BB is right & time is at hand to get JJ some help inside, someone else who requires double teams so JJ can continue doing his thing
Ok, so if you believe JJ needs help staying free of double teams wouldn't you want another stud pass rusher instead of a 2 down DT? Even if you're stuck on DT, how can you possibly believe the Texans are going to bring in a space-eater???

Shariff Floyd, DT, is my pick in the 1st if it must be a DT. That guy is strong enough to hold the point and quick enough to play 5 tech (where he would probably end up anyway). 1-gap penetration. I can't believe I really have to point that out.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote