View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Not soon enough at ILB IMO.
I don't see Cody playing any better or worse than last year. I don't think he is the problem. He could be upgraded for sure but the ILB thats the real difference in this years defense and last years. We have been exposed in the middle and even with Cush back we need another top dog in there. This defense is designed around the LB's. They are key and right now our ILB's are just not good enough.
Most evaluations have T'eo going high first round and LSU's Kevin Minter high second round before we pick. Ogletree might be there in late second & at 6'3 234 could add to his bulk. He is a tackling machine & could play OLB.

So if you are going to "want" how would you "fill" the want? ILB is very shallow this draft.