View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012   #12
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Not the way I read your thread. You said to fill in your blanks....
Please dispute my need assessment. It helps to clarify my mocks when I get feedback. Not arguing just seeking discussion. Also I think the difference in Crick versus Lattimore is Crick was drafted April of 2012 and played in first game and 14 for season. Lattimore may never play again my understanding at best would miss 2013 if drafted. There are RBs who could contribute 2013 and available at lower rounds.
How long have Cody/Mitchell been the only two DTs on the roster? And they're the first guys off the field when the Texans play nickel, dime, whatever. There even seems to be a few extra really big guys that could play in the middle this draft....and we all know how Texans fans long for some mammoth NT. Guess what probably won't happen yet again?!

The right side of the OL is in much worse shape than DT. More depth at CB and S to continue improving the coverage and support the pass rushers they've invested in. The offensive skill positions are decently stocked with depth but elite talent? I think picking up guys like Cody is easier than hitting on a pick for a DT.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote