View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012   #30
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would be Schaub's trade value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Meh, threads like this cause much debate and arguments for no reason. All of us could hate Schaub but Gary will never admit he was wrong and make a change. And to me Alex is a younger version of Matt with more mobility. He would be ok in our system and would provide things Matt doesn't but to trade or even sign him while you have Matt is more of a lateral move then anything.

To me the only way to upgrade is by drafting someone. IF YATES is not the guy like many seem to think (not me, I like Yates) then you have to get a qb higher in the draft.
The problem with trying to replace Schaub is getting a guy who is better. Getting a guy who is worse makes no sense. I don't see Alex Smith as an improvement. What other free agent QBs may be available? Matt Moore? Jason Campbell. Neither of these guys screams improvement to me.

This is a poor year to draft a franchise QB. None of the 2013 QBs look like franchise signal callers. 2014 looks like a better year to grab a QB high. So, i imagine the team is stuck with Schaub for another year, whether they like it or not.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote