View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012   #20
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
No sh!ti to the bolded. Who is in this draft? Yeh no short term answers for sure but there are guys with potential/ability that if coached right could turn into a far better option than anything we have now. Because of the amount of these type guys (just like the WR's) some should fall further than expected. Depending on who falls and where I would love to see us end up with one of these guys.
I felt like I had to say it, because I get the feeling that some people think that to be worth a pick they have to be on that level. Those guys are going to be special, and it is going to be hard to EVER get a guy like that. Especially as a well-built team who is unlikely to have a top pick in the foreseeable future.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote