View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012   #12
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144827 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Not soon enough at ILB IMO.
I don't see Cody playing any better or worse than last year. I don't think he is the problem. He could be upgraded for sure but the ILB thats the real difference in this years defense and last years. We have been exposed in the middle and even with Cush back we need another top dog in there. This defense is designed around the LB's. They are key and right now our ILB's are just not good enough.
I dont disagree .... but I think a combination of Cushing & Dobbins/ Sharpton might be really good. Dobbins in particular is always in the right spot. (we didnt get to see either combination this season).

There will also be a few guys on the FA market that I would look at ....

I'd live to be able tp spend a premium pick on an ILB but the way things look right now , there are just too many other holes that are more dire.

There is also the possibility that Reed moves inside ... He and Cushing could be a really dynamic pair inside.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote