View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012   #19
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I still need to watch more of Wilson, Bray, and Jones.

I like Barkley; I think he has good potential to be an upgrade over Schaub.
He should, unless he follows Leinart's and VY's footstep.

I saw a lot of dropped balls; PIs - some called, some not, both affected his stat lines; receiver not running the route properly.

He does need not to try to do too much at times.
But overall, I see a guy that can be a better than average NFL QB in a couple of years.

What is his injury status anyway?
I dont think Barkley will fall to the bottom of the 1st. But if he falls to 15 or so, since the Texans have extra picks they should think about trading up to get him.

Barley is said to be doubtful for his bowl game.But he's a gametime decision.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote