View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012   #17
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117345 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I watched some clips on a few guys and I like Dysert the best from what I've seen. Dude has good mobility, stays a live in the pocket, but keeps his eyes down field to make plays. He also has the best arm out of the guys I watched...

Not a fan of Nassib, Landry Jones, Bray, Murray or Glennon...

Not watching Barkley or Geno Smith as they likely won't be on board at any point for us..

But if I had to take a rookie QB this year at this point it'd be Dysert in the 2nd...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmMa5Nv2zoI

I think that's a good video that highlights his strengths and weaknesses...
Thats my boy right there. I would love to see him in steel blue. I wanted him to come out last year so we could draft him. He's gotten better every year. Love his pocket presence and they way he leads his team.