View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #84
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by midway View Post
I can't tell if you're missing the point or trolling. The point is that since he was an Oiler fan, he's conditioned to expect failure out of the team he roots for....

It's not that difficult to understand.
Trolling?? Lol!! God, some of you are dense.

I don't care what the comparison is or how it is being attempted to make sense. The Texans and the Oilers have no more of a comparison to one another then the 1982 Bears and the 2002 Giants have in common. And feeling like you're going to lose because of some other organization from the 90's is pretty silly. I could care less what problems the Oilers had or even problems that the 2003 Texans had. They've got nothing to do with this current 2012 Texans team.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote