View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #83
midway
Veteran

Rep Power: 1490 midway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I could point towards probably 30 different teams in the league where I could say that they choke in big games and somehow make some absurd Oilers comparison. Plus, I could point to BIG games that the Texans won this season that people forget that were on Prime Time like the Bears game and the Ravens game which was a BIG GAME at the time. Both of them were. We only had two other choke games against the Packers and the Patriots on Prime Time. So I could argue that they've had some success in that department as well. Either way, none of it has anything to do with some franchise that existed here and left in the 90's. Choking in big games is something I could attribute to just about any NFL team if I reach back several years. Really asinine comparison as I said before.
I can't tell if you're missing the point or trolling. The point is that since he was an Oiler fan, he's conditioned to expect failure out of the team he roots for....

It's not that difficult to understand.
midway is offline   Reply With Quote