View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #78
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
How was that not convincing? A win is a win when you're playing against a great team. The Bears were a one loss team at the time, and our defense completely shook their run by injuring Cutler and making them play with Campbell for a few weeks. The Bears were never the same after that game. But the Texans went into a rowdy stadium and pulled out a big win. Trying to discount that win is looking for things to discredit.

And the Broncos?? Watch that game again. We had a good early lead and Kubiak did nothing but run the ball in the 2nd half. That allowed Manning to make a comeback that he almost made. Regardless, the Broncos have the best record in the AFC and our a top team. I don't care how that victory was pulled off. It was an impressive victory none the less.
The Bears win was impressive, granted. Had the Bears picked up where they left off after the Texans the win would have seemed more impressive in retrospect, Cutler or no Cutler.

When Houston beat Denver I look at it a little differently. The Texans team that beat Denver is MIA.....ditto for the Broncos. Manning has gotten in sync with his offense and their defense is playing much better football than they were when Houston came to town.

Fun to know we beat Denver and all, but if they played this Sunday my money is on Denver....and I'm all in.