View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #58
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 112599 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I'm so sorry to read this latest news, Bill. I wish the best for her, of course. Hang in there and my very best wishes, thoughts, and prayers go to you and your mom.

Please keep us informed.
Thanks brother and I will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Yes, one of the most significant risks in addressing clots is unintentionally breaking them up into smaller pieces that can travel and block smaller passages.

Best wishes to your Mom, I hope everything quickly turns out for the very best. Keep us posted?
Exactly.. And thank you for your concern.

Ima have drink or 6, go to bed and go to work in the morning..

Again.. THANKS!!!