View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #9
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
1. Your assessment of need would be rather easy to dispute.
2. The point of this thread was more about cherry picking/discussing Walter's mock than mine.
3. If I did have a point, it would be taking a guy like Lattimore using the same strategy as last year when they got Crick.

I agree with those who think Patterson is due to rise. Seems like a plug-n-play playmaker in many areas. Still, I'd take him if available.
Not the way I read your thread. You said to fill in your blanks....
Please dispute my need assessment. It helps to clarify my mocks when I get feedback. Not arguing just seeking discussion. Also I think the difference in Crick versus Lattimore is Crick was drafted April of 2012 and played in first game and 14 for season. Lattimore may never play again my understanding at best would miss 2013 if drafted. There are RBs who could contribute 2013 and available at lower rounds.