View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #12
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19403 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aussie Mock 2013 draft 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
What kind of contract will Barwin be seeking from other teams? This is probably last chance to set himself up & I'm thinking some team will focus on his 2011 season more than Ric Smith will.
im not sure of exact numbers but i dont think it will be that high that we wont re-sign him.

i have a few days off so im thinking of going back and watching all games and specifically looking at how barwin played.
Considering that kubiack says his been playing well but the rest of us dont quite see it...it should be interesting to go back and watch.
aussie_texan is online now   Reply With Quote