View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #7
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
I saw them all. At in to me, the wins did not seem as impressive as the losses seemed that we were totally dominated.

This is the playoffs. This Sunday we need to win for a top seed. The next game we need to win to continue to tend for the title. This team has shown little intensity in the last few weeks, it has negative momentum and is 1-2 in the last 3 games.

12-3 is old news. I don't like the team's attitude right now. They seem to think that they have accomplished something good enough by getting into the playoffs, period.
Ummm

VS Miami (7-8) - 30-10
@ Denver (12-3) - 31-25
VS Titans (5-10) - 38-14
VS Ravens (10-5) - 43-13
@ Chicago (9-6) - 13-6
VS Colts (10-5) - 29-17

Those wins are pretty solid IMO. If it makes you feel anybetter we have not lost to a team with a losing record. And beaten 4 teams with winning records. At the time when we beat Baltimore, Chicago they were leading their Division.

We had some very convincing wins. Hell New England Lost to Arizona, Baltimore

Green bay lost to the Colts and the Giants.

I mean come on it is any given Sunday apparently.