View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #8
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Arguably the greatest need nose tackle not even on your list so it is hard for me to take your thread seriously.

1. Your assessment of need would be rather easy to dispute.
2. The point of this thread was more about cherry picking/discussing Walter's mock than mine.
3. If I did have a point, it would be taking a guy like Lattimore using the same strategy as last year when they got Crick.

I agree with those who think Patterson is due to rise. Seems like a plug-n-play playmaker in many areas. Still, I'd take him if available.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote